Content Strategy, IA, and Design
Through a consultancy relationship with Palladian Partners; Caught in the Web Consulting LLC’s principal serves as the lead web content strategist for womenshealth.gov. Caught in the Web Consulting, LLC also provides content strategy for girlshealth.gov, and campaign efforts including National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, and National Women’s Health Week.
Goodwin House Incorporated
Assessment, Web Design, Content Strategy/Copywriting, and Online Strategic Development
Goodwin House has maintained a stellar reputation it its 46 years of operation. However, staff and residents began to feel that their website did not convey or reflect the high standards through web presence.
Caught in the Web Consulting was brought in to:
- Provide easy-to-find information and easy-to-use resources to promote and sell Goodwin House as a place older adults WANT to live
- Provide the right mix of emotion and rationale to encourage individuals to donate to Goodwin House’s foundation
- Increase number of new residents and waiting list members, and increase number of targeted leads
- Promote the benefits and enjoyment of living in Goodwin House by utilizing staff and residents to tell their story
- Allow the staff to feel that website is easy to use and maintain, encouraging more frequent updates to goodwinhouse.org
- Enable the staff to feel confident that the website is an integral marketing tool for prospective residents and their families, as well as a key resource for current residents.
Website Assessment and Content Strategy
Leading Age has consulted Caught in the Web Consulting, LLC to complete a robust assessment of all of the organization’s online content channels including www.leadingage.org, social media, and email marketing. The recommendations and outcomes from the assessment will be used to drive enhancements through a redesign of www.leadingage.org.
Strategic Development: Content, Blogs, Social Media, Video, and SEO
We aren’t going to try and ignore the issues and problems that occurred with the launch of healthcare.gov. And yes, the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare is still a very politically-charged topic. But today, 800,000 people a day can now be served through the website. A site that was only available 43% of the time, is now available 98% of the time. That’s progress. And we cannot be more proud to have been a part of such an incredible project.
Here’s what Caught in the Web Consulting did on the healthcare.gov project:
- Created the entire web content strategy for the Federally Facilitated Exchanges (FFE) website
- Developed the comprehensive social media and blog strategy
- Developed strategic video recommendations
- Facilitated research across the US to support the effort through card sorting, audience maps, and the interview of stakeholders (including individuals, small business owners, assistors/navigators, brokers and agents) to document their vision for the website
- Ensured integration of content, design, and functionality to execute both responsive design and content syndication.
Center for Law & Social Policy-CLASP
Website Assessment, Content Strategy, IA
and Strategic Recommendations
To prepare for an upcoming redesign of www.clasp.org, Caught in the Web Consulting, LLC is working with CLASP by providing a robust assessment of the organization’s current site, strategic recommendations, stakeholder discovery, user stories, and RFP development.
Website Assessment, Content Strategy, and Design
We were honored to partner with a non-profit that delivers such a vital mission: the expansion and improvement of housing mobility programs in the U.S., so that more families on federal housing assistance can exercise their human right to move to a lower poverty, and less segregated community of their choice. We assessed the content of their previous site and offered strategic recommendations to present content in myriad ways including infographics, video, and a robust publications section.
The Childhood League Center
Assessment, Online Strategy, Content Writing, and Website Design
When this amazing organization contacted Caught in the Web Consulting, LLC- they had not redesigned their website in over 15 years. The amazing work that the Childhood League Center provides to the families they serve did not shine through as a result of their website. Through a flawless design effort led by Kardia Design Studio, strategic recommendations, and a complete copywriting rehaul and content strategy; we worked with The Childhood League Center to create a visually-pleasing website that touches the emotions of visitors and captivates them to explore more about the services delivered to children and their families by The Childhood League Center.
Strategic Development: Fundraising, Social Media, and Campaign Creation
Responsible for the development and execution of the organization’s online engagement strategy including member cultivation and online fundraising through email marketing, conservation.org, search engine marketing, social media, and corporate partnerships.
- Led the creation of Connect 4 Conservation, an interactive map driven by social media which increased CI’s email file by over 10,000 names
- Through partner funding from Starbucks- led development of TeamEarth and CI’s new homepage and donation form redesign and the corresponding marketing launch plan
- Conducted numerous multivariate testing efforts to assess the effectiveness of CI’s website and donation forms pre-and-post launch of the site redesign
- Created CI’s first-ever comprehensive online strategy. This effort led to a 23% increase of online donations from CI’s Emerald Circle, and increased CI’s social media audience by over 20,000 fans
- Developed and executed the fundraising and design strategy for CI’s end of year fundraising campaign, People Need Nature to Thrive, increasing end of year donations by more than $230,000.
Spearheaded a $2 million website effort
The President of Caught in the Web Consulting was tasked with leading a complete redesign of the USO website. This iconic organization underwent a complete overhaul of its website, charged with becoming a resource for troops and their families, a dynamic lure for entertainers, an inspiration to donors, a salute to corporate partners, a connection with the media and a compelling place for Americans to engage with the USO’s mission.
The effort included extensive discovery sessions with stakeholders, site and content strategy, creative strategy, and design and development of the site, including a custom donation platform. The USO wanted an online presence for the troops, families and constituents while providing the infrastructure for online fundraising.
See more about this project: Link